Saturday, March 11, 2006



Reflection

Last Saturday I rode to Cody with Sylvia (top left) for rehearsal and a photo shoot. We had a great time with a photographer in his studio. We took promo pictures with the car that I made.

Sylvia and I talked about her upcoming hospital stay, on Tuesday she was having open heart surgery to repair a valve.

On Wednesday, we found out that Sylvia did not survive the surgery. I am sad, the chorus will miss her, she has been a baritone for several years.

Her family has asked us to sing at her funeral Saturday morning.

Sylvia I. Musso April 24 1942-March 7 2006

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

Oh my Carol, how sad. I guess that you never know the outcome of anything. I am glad that you got to have a nice day with her last week.
We are sorry for the loss.